Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Every year on the second Sunday of May, Mother's across America are honored by their families.  Decadent Details would like to wish all Mothers including their own a very Happy Mother's Day!



Mom You've given me so much,

Love from your heart and the warmth of your touch.

The gift of love and you're a friend to me.

We have a very Special Bond...

I'm sure you agree.

As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,

Now you're my Mother so dear

I love you even more with each and every new year.

If I could had chosen, I would have picked no other.

Than for you ... to be my lifelong friend and Precious Mother.



                             Flowers                 
                                                  
 
                                
                    
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment